Cascade Rail Foundation’s annual meeting will be held on Saturday, January 7, 2023 at 10 a.m.
The annual meeting is an opportunity to review progress and updates from 2022 and discuss our plans for 2023 and beyond.
Topics include updates on:
- South Cle Elum activities, including the depot, substation, and rail yard
- the Station Sign installation project on the Palouse to Cascades State Park Trail
- the Ralston signal project
- historical interpretation work at the Tekoa Bridge, Renslow Bridge, and the opening of the Beverly Bridge
- the 5057 locomotive restoration project
This will be a virtual meeting on Zoom. Please join us! Use the form below to register.