August 2013


We had to postpone the work party in Portola last week.  We’ve tentatively rescheduled for the week of September 15-21.  Several of our volunteers can’t make it that week, so we’re looking for additional volunteers.  If we can’t make it work in September, we’ll look at early October.  Please contact Paul Krueger if you’d like to join the crew.

Comments are closed.